ABOUT CHERRY BLOSSOMS MARKET RESEARCH & CONSULTING
Cherry Blossoms Marketing Research & Consulting is a boutique marketing agency based in Hong Kong. Our ambition is to help premium and luxury brands better “resonate” in China and express their difference.
Our approach is to assess brands’ positioning & identity from a foreign perspective, while taking into account Chinese consumers’ cultural differences – in terms of mindset, communication, aesthetics, imagination and values, and local trends.
Our philosophy is to consider China as an opportunity to renew brands’ inspiration and creativity.
Cherry Blossoms, originally specialized in the Chinese and Asian markets also conducts projects at global level.
Main client industries: luxury, beauty, watches & jewelry, fashion, hospitality
Eg. KERING, Richemont, LVMH, Marriott International
SENIOR MARKETING CONSULTANT
WE ARE LOOKING FOR a smart, analytical & curious person:
- With 5-10 years of experience in marketing strategy (within consulting company or communication agency), with successful management experience
- With a strong analytical mind and excellent skills to synthesis
- With cross cultural sensitivity, strong interest and /or background in Chinese & Asian cultures
- Ensure the quality of analysis & deliverables
- Supervising projects – field work & cultural research
- Activate existing clients, develop new clients, communicate with clients
- Excellent oral & written English skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Intellectually agile, in order to navigate across various cultures
- Autonomy & ambition
- Mandarin would be a plus
Starting: immediately | Salary: according to profile | Location: Hong Kong
Visit our Linkedin page for more information
We offer six-month internships specialized in cultural research:
- Final year students and master students in marketing, cultural studies, sociology, creative media
- Strong interest and background in Chinese culture: history, art, music, and literature… and for brand strategy
- Excellent – written and oral – command of Mandarin AND pinyin
- Excellent written skills in English – genuine taste for words / writing
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to summarize information very fast
- Video editing skills are a plus
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com